Monday 13 December 2010

love match brief

This was a short editorial brief that I did recently. I tried using a bit of Photoshop with hand drawn out lines. there's a few things I want to adapt but this is the almost finished version.
The editorial was basically about different on-line dating sites and what they offered this is my title image.
The first site the article mentions is the beautifulpeople.net so I did a sketch of Brad Pitt and adapted in Photoshop, I'm still a bit of a beginner on Photoshop but I quite liked the out come.

The boat image was simply for a sailing website and was fun to draw.



The next image was created for the vegan/vegetarian on-line forum this one was probably the easiest one to do and the one I liked best at the end. Also really looking forward to the live art show going on at lamp on Thursday in Hull. Hopefully a nice Xmas Blog next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment